Monday, March 14, 2016

Stupid Cashier Can't Count

Me, busy morning, I'm by myself, as usual. Some ding dong comes in buys one donut. .85cents. Gives me a $5 bill..... and a dime.

For the life of me I couldn't figure out what the fuck?????  I'm thinking... concentrating. What the fuck is her change??? We don't have a register that tells you the change. We have to use our brains. And I normally have NO PROBLEM.

OK... .85cents is the purchase. She gives me a $5 bill... and a dime. Keep in mind...KEEP IN MIND ... I have been busy... BY MYSELF for almost 3 HOURS NONSTOP!!!! there is no fuckin break!!.... waiting on customers!!! sitting down and take-out customers!!!

I break out the calculater from underneath the cash register. I start to calculate. BEFORE I even complete the calculation... I'm thinking... ok... the change is... I think.... .25cents, and $4.00. I cancel the calculater.

Never seen this asshole before, never seen her since. I say asshole because I think back... months and months ago...... you couldn't see how busy I was... couldn't you just hand me the fuckin $5 bill... and go away??? I'm not the bank. She wanted a quarter back. I... now... sane mind... can see crystal clear what the change is... duh. But in the middle of complete and utter CHAOS........ omg bitch!! Omg, this meme is me at work, lol!

Busy as hell, but everything going smooth as hell..... and this jerk comes in... with her five dollar bill.... and.10 cents... omg asshole, lol.

And before any motherfucker comes across my blog all comfy and not a care in the world... and laughs at this... TRY... try to wait on multiple people for three hours straight...and figure that shit out!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog!
    I feel your pain !!!
    & good luck with the lottery!

    ReplyDelete