Monday, April 18, 2011

Girls, don't fall for this

Well, my very short trip visiting family was wonderful. Flight was nice too, no idiocy, except one of the flight attendents who had mental issues, or some stick up her ass, i don't know, but she had a problem with my carry-on, where the other flights, attendents, did not. 

But i am mature enough to know that it was not about me personally. People like that are just.... assholes and have to relieve their misery on someone, anyone.

Anyways.... i brought a couple of magazines to read on the plane. I came upon an ad. I took a picture of it.


I thought, omg.... how many young or naive ladies will believe in this. How many will spend their hard earned money into this. C'mon.

IF this worked, at all, c'mon.... it would be all over the news.

Please PLEASE do not believe this. No, i have not bought it or tried it, but c'mon.

Years YEARS ago i might of believed it but not bought it because, ahem, i do not need it. But i would of believed it.

Look at the before picture of the women in the white top. Then after... in the red top. C'MON!!!!

IF that was true, again... IT WOULD BE ALL OVER THE NEWS!!!!

Don't fall for it. Save your money. Believe me. Blows my mind. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment