Monday, March 25, 2013

Sex Problem??


Bleh.... saw this article the other day. See these articles here and there for years. Sex problem. It's a problem because we... women or men sometimes don't feel like having sex.... for Chrissake.

It's fuckin articles like this that get the boyfriend... or girlfriend to throw the 'it's your fault I cheated" in your face. Because you don't feel like having sex everyday or every two days... there is something wrong with you?? You have a problem? Those narcissists see articles like this and have a field day with you.

Unless you feel it could be a medical issue, you should have it checked out.... but the majority of the reason is simply.... because I don't want to!!!

Sometimes... lots of times... sex period! could be the problem! Damn.  "Many females suffer from low sex drive" Son-of-a-bitch if I only suffered from low sex drive in my...days... i wouldn't have gotten in so much trouble, caused so much stress and pain onto myself and others.

I'm at the time in my life where I simply... don't want to! And I have never been more Happier in my life!! Maybe i should go to the Doctor and find out what is wrong with me???

Low sex drive. Problem. My ass (no pun intended).

Boyfriend/girlfriend. Partners. Married. Someone... in the relationship is going to hurt the other person because of ... sex. Look at that television show Love Scorned... or something like that. Read the newspaper.... watch the news. Sex. Yeah, your sex drive is low.... go fix it and increase your chances of getting herpes std cooties.

Look at the picture at the top of the page. The model is portraying a woman... so sad... laying on her bed...hand on forehead, frustrated that she is not horny. Probably worried her boyfriend/husband or partner is out looking for someone who is horny. Oh boo-hoo. If that is the case, kick the piece of shit out! Get up. Don't lay there feeling... sad. Get a hobby, read a book, a book about relationships even... or better a book on mental cases like the one you just kicked out!

Get a job, money is good. A second job, more money is better! Spend that money on you! Don't get depressed over a piece of shit cheater. You could give it all the sex it demands of you and it will still cheat anyways.

2 comments:

  1. I am Mariam Baurice used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes…i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (priests Abija); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn’t mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I’m sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him as spirituallighthealing101@live.com He travel sometimes.love marriage,finance, job promotion ,gambling voodoo,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,it’s all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
    more. his cell phone number 5182932141 !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God.... stop junking up my comments section. Spiritual healing?? Voodoo?? OMG...

    ReplyDelete