Monday, March 14, 2016

Winning The Lottery

Buying a lottery ticket. You work like an animal. Like SO many do... for SO SO many years. After work you go to your local convenience store. You get a six pack Budweiser (or a Coke-a Cola) and a quick pick lottery ticket. You go home. Wash up, make something to eat...do your household chores... maybe have a few minutes to get on the computer, or watch a little tv... before you have to go to bed, to sleep... and be back at work... in the next several/few hours... ugh.

It's time to go to bed. It's only several hours before you have to get up to go to work.

You... kinda,....the next early, early! morning, thinking... yes... I have a minute to  check,  on my smartphone... the numbers for the lottery ticket I bought last night... that's sitting on my dresser.... praying to GOD... PLEASE... let this be the one. Thinking,.... OK... you are a winner... but you will go to work TODAY... and that's it!!!  
                                              Lol... begging.     

 



In my case... I sit there. (for now) Looking at my loser ticket. Thinking.... OMG please!!!! Have I not have enough???  ~sigh~

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete