Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wait your turn dummy

We've all been to the Bank.  Yes, the Bank... once or twice... in our lives.  We kinda know we have to get in line and wait to be called on.

      I'm getting SUPER pissed thinking about this~


I have seen this many many times. But more recent- COUPLE MONTHS AGO.     Sometimes the bank isn't busy, sometimes i will be the only one in line...   IN LINE! where i am supposed to be. The teller is ready, calls me over "Good Morning..."

There are other tellers at their windows, working, doing something with papers and calculaters.... they look busy and they have a little closed sign.

Hear the Bank door open, here comes another customer, who doesn't think she needs to WAIT... GOES RIGHT UP TO A TELLER!!   A TELLER WHO IS OBVIOUSLY BUSY WITH!!  TA-DAH!!  A CLOSED SIGN!!!

            You Stupid Ass Bitch. WHO do you think you are?!

Needless to say, the teller stops doing her work, rolls her eyes... AND WALKS AWAY!!

I'm looking like .. GOOD!   The look on that idiot was priceless, she was like... "Oh' ...    I'm looking at her like yeah, oh, stupid.

And then she's coming towards me, looking into MY window to see 'how much longer.'   I'm thinking, does she want to get  RIGHT  behind me???

WHAT THE HELL?? 

Deep down i wanted to tell her  " AARRGH! "

But all i said is "I think they want you to wait in line" ... and i gestured towards... the empty line.

I turn back towards my Teller, she's almost done with my SIMPLE transaction. She is softly shaking her head, i laugh quietly, she as well... hands me my receipt.... we both sigh..... "have a nice day..."

No comments:

Post a Comment