Thursday, November 4, 2010

Mickey Mouse

Got to thinking about cartoons, yes, cartoons. Just thinking about how narcissistic they can be. Then i got curious... what, when was the first cartoon? I googled, and found 1928, Mickey Mouse. Tormenting animals.                                      BLEW MY MIND

Some sick individual had a vision in it's head, for a cartoon... for children. So it wrote a script, and another sicko drew it. This is what NARCISSISTS see in their heads and get amusement from. It is their ULTIMATE dream come true to see this in REAL LIFE. I'm DISGUSTED at this cartoon. CLASSIC MY ASS. UNFREAKINGFUCKINGBELIEVABLE.

2 comments:

  1. You dare disparage the great Walt Disney and the iconic Steamboat Willie!! There are people who have beat a bitch for less. LOL.

    I am a huge Disney fan, but I've always hated that short (and Mickey) but I do love what it lead to... 101 Dalmatians, Beauty and the Beast and a whole bunch of children's movies where angry females try to kill their more beautiful rivals. Those would have been great lessons for little girls, if only they had succeeded.

    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicola! I have been non stop since Thursday morning 3:30 am... whew! And yes, i myself LOVE Disney. As a child i loved watching how beautiful everything was drawn, how beautiful the princesses were. And now when i watch with my granddaughter, i'm on to the narcissistic evil wenches, their rivals, lol.

    I'm gonna post a new blog, check out your blog...i know you always have fun interesting stuff on the celebrities :)

    Thanks for the comment Nicola!

    ReplyDelete