Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fired Teacher for Blogging

We had a little discussion at work about that teacher who got fired for blogging. Can't believe the lack of empathy the customers have... wait, yes i can.

Since i was at work i was a little hesitant to say what i thought. But what i wanted to say but could not get a word in, after my initial comment was "I can totally understand where she (teacher) is coming from"

They (customers) went balistic. She (teacher) was WRONG!!

What i wanted to go on to say was... "How soon we forget the stress of work. Imagine the stress she was feeling"

I understand the teacher was blogging about children, but no names were mentioned. I think her getting fired... fired was ridiculous. Maybe told to take the blog down, but not fired.

My customers, how soon they forget, the daily STRESS and agony of ANY job.  I know I will never forget and never lose my empathy.

My customers.........

No comments:

Post a Comment