Friday, February 11, 2011

Single life

I am single. I answer to no man. Can't tell me where to go or what to do. Can't tell me how or when. Can't tell me anything.

The remote is mine. And the bathroom is available when I need it. And when i go in there the seat is down and no piss drops to wipe up.

The whole bed is mine. I can stretch my legs and arms out as far as i damn well want and not smell nasty farts or listen to loud snoring. I fall asleep watching a television show I like.

I hell no have to cook for anyone but me. The time saved on that is astounding. Clean? Ha! Nothing to it.

I'm at work, thinking of that one beer i have in the fridge. Will it be there when i get home? Damn straight it will.

Isn't money problems #1 reason couples fight? 

And cheating. Is he cheating?  Who?  Is who cheating?  No one!!!


                 

No comments:

Post a Comment