Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Better than Sunblock


Oh boy, an AOL news story pulled one over on me. Thought i'd log on, to see what's going on. I love those AOL headlines sometimes and this one really caught my eye New Way to Protect Yourself in Sun?

I Love being out in the sun, i'm a freaking Sun Goddess in the summertime... so hell yeah i'm interested in something better than sunblock?

Ohh, the anticipation is too exciting for me, what, what is it, i ask as i click on the What popular retailers on betting on.

It's loading....by now i am really close to the computer screen, i am so curious... what? Lemon juice? nah... shit, what? Regular lotion? It's loading...   ohh, i'm so curious, what could it be?

Here it is....


                                                     
I pull myself back away from the computer screen, mouth open, making a face (like i'm eating something... yucky), look of confusion. and then i say it out loud... You mutherfackers.

These mutherfackers don't think i ALREADY know this??? Obvious... DUH. No shit... DUH.

Hey, i'm getting old, but i still have it. I'm letting my hair down, popping on those sunglasses and showing my arms and legs... i'll be damn if i'm gonna put on a dorky hat like that and those stretchy gramma... shorts... where's my daisy dukes!!!  Although i do like that middle picture, the dress? But not the hat!! And the tops are pretty, but i imagine the tan line... shudder... oh hell no. I got LOTS of sunblock, gravity has been good to me...couple of bikinis, ... i'm ready for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment