Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rihanna Knows



I have loved this song and Rihanna since it came out and when i saw the video, i thought... oh that is so me in the video. Especially lately with my customers. They have done drove me crazy.

What's wrong with me?
Why do i feel like this? I'm going crazy now.

You see, in the video, i am Rihanna. The 'scene' is the Coffee Shop. And the scary people are... well the local regulars of course.

Everything about the video and the lyrics are spot on to my day at work when i am agonized with the locals that come in everyday. I love the part in the video where Rihanna is struggling to free herself from the chains... she is struggling and pulling and yanking, but those customers... i mean chains... won't let go!!!

They can creep up inside you and consume you.

I have been rather bold too with them... Ain't gonna play nice....anymore.

Trying to maintain but i'm struggling.

I love that monster-y eye look Rihanna has behind the bars... oh... so me lately. I feel like a monster.

I overheard a local regular telling another local regular.... months ago... that i haven't been my bright cheery happy self lately. I looked over, they're smiling... i smiled, and said, 'i've been tired, that's all' ... when i really wanted to say  "Y'ALL DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment