Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Questionable Scribble on a Starbucks Cup


I have been trying for the past hour to get the video for this story onto my blog page, but it won't let me. It's the story of the day on AOL news... easy to google.

It seems a Starbucks regular customer got some questionable scribble on her Starbucks cup. Everyone knows how i feel about those regulars. But it's the sit-down, hang around all day... regulars.....

I have no problem with the regulars that come in everyday and take their stuff ..... to go. Most of the time. If they piss me off, i'm just happy that they are taking their stuff... to go... and i know i won't have to endure their idiocy for too long.

Starbucks has got to be a chaotic-ly crazy place to work. Imagine rush hour(s).  Sooo many different kinds of coffees... teas... hot and cold. Squirt of this... drizzle of that... oh my God... i don't think i could learn all the different kinds of drinks they have to make. Kudos to them. 

I don't know what happened inside that Starbucks that day of the questionable scribble.... i wasn't there. But i would never have the nerve... or want to.... scribble words on a coffee cup that look like bitch... and hand it to a customer. That takes some balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment