Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kim Kardashian - Divorce, after 72 days

I wish we could of placed bets on this... with real money. I would of lost tho, by two weeks or so.  I said three months, tops.

Reading just a little about it on the internet. And caught a little about it the TV. There seem to be a few reasons why they are divorcing. I heard bad for business?  I heard the marraige was a hoax from the beginning. And somethings... else, i can't remember.

How about... they are a young couple, with a lot of money... they fell in love.... HARD,  someone got bored.... AND IT'S OVER. So simple.


 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Pwoodeecoo, I'm so disappointed. Why so kind? You spend 10 million on a wedding and you won't even fake it to the 1 year mark? That bish has no effing work effort!!!

    LOL


    Nicola

    ReplyDelete