Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sons Of Sylvia Ashley Clark

Having the day off, morning coffee, relaxing... Reading the AOL news... I come across this story. Of course, this picture catches my eye. I'm looking and looking...bet your ass I'm looking and looking. 'Hey, he looks familiar. That's Ashley Clark from Sons of Sylvia. Wow, I was a big fan when I first saw them on  American Idol few years ago... what the heck are they up to?....'  I tear my eyes away from the picture, lol, to read the story.   Zac Efron?... I'm trying to remember the last time I've heard ... or saw a picture of Zac Efron.. it wasn't like this..... wow, Zac.
                                        

This is the last time I saw Ashley Clark......  
...... Ok, done a little googling... I see. Ashley and his brother's went their separate ways. What a shame. I loved Love Left to Lose and I'll Know You. Ashley shouldn't be in the background of anything. Has the talent, voice and the look.

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment