Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My Dragon Scale Crown Tail Betta Part 2

After a couple of weeks enjoying Blue Betta, I asked my adult Daughter to pick out a Betta at the Pet Shop. She picked out this one, and I have him at my home, too. Ooh, he's scary looking. She named him Marilyn. As in Marilyn Manson. Hey,..... in my day, it was Angus Young (AC/DC). I assure you, Marilyn and Angus are not the devil. They are a couple of millionaires.


Marilyn likes to hide. He's pretty happy in any aquarium or tank, but  I've yet to put him in one that I'm confident he feels really good in. This picture shows him in his temporary (not quite) gallon glass vase.

I feed him everything I feed Blue. Marilyn seems to like it all too.... but doesn't hardly eat the amounts Blue does. I 'drop' food, two, three times and he's done. I have him in a five gallon hexagon plastic tank. I tell you.... he LOVES that tree. I'm not sure about the tank or Castle (tried so many decorations) but he loves that tree... because he loves to not only 'perch'... he loves to hide.
                                       
                       

3 comments:

  1. Blue and Marilyn can't go in the same tank? Are they fighting fish? I suppose I could Google, but girl, I'm busy!

    Stay well.

    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicola! No, Blue and Marilyn cannot go in the same tank, they and any other Betta's would try to kill each other. I see that you are busy... you haven't posted in weeks! I too, am busy.... so mad because I have so much I want to blog, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicola.... Where are you? How are you? I feel like my regular customers pestering you, lol. You haven't been on in a while and when I try to read your past posts... it won't let me : (

    ReplyDelete