Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My Twin Tail Halfmoon Betta Part 3

Finally, after the first two Betta's, I had to get one for myself, one that caught my eye. They all catch my eye, just sitting there at the bottom of those little... cups. Poor things. But I picked out one. Moon Pie.
                    





He's the fussy eater. He will only eat Betta flakes. Once in a while he will go for chicken, shrimp, Betta pellets. Sometimes bread... hates scrambled eggs.

I've tried different aquariums and tanks with him.... he's happy in any one of them. But he seems to be happiest in a two and half gallon tank, with lots of decorations. He's real active. And he's the smallest from the other three. I'm really enjoying the fish. It's been a year and a-half. It's fascinating to know them. Three fish... three different personalities. Their likes, and don't likes.... just like people.

                           



No comments:

Post a Comment