Friday, November 5, 2010

Loud music

I noticed the car wash had a new sign up. Nice one, big, star shaped. Friendly kinda with little fireworks drawn on it. In big letters NO LOUD MUSIC.

And i thought, shaking my head...Idiots have to be told, in a big ass sign too... to be courteous of others... in a public place, the car wash. It's fasinating to watch sometimes, looking at the head that holds 'oatmeal' in it instead of a brain.

There's places for loud music.  Clubs, concerts, ... I have a brain. My brain tells me maybe other people don't want to hear the music i am listening to, especially LOUD. First i certainly wouldn't even want to blast it at a car wash. I do like to hear my surroundings. Second.... *drum roll*.... my brain.... tells me, everybody at the car wash DON"T want to hear it. DUH!!  It CAN"T be any more simple than that!

And whoever designed that little graphic thingy i got from photobucket up there ^^^^^  your to old bullshit... well, your too stupid, because it's too... not to..... stupid.

I LOVE loud music but i'm not an asshole tormenting others to listen... even at home. Loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment