Friday, November 19, 2010

Therapeutic

Remembering an episode of Divorce Court the other day. I never watch these shows, but i was flipping channels and the Criminal Minds episode... seen it allready... a couple times.

Husband wanted a divorce, she constantly spending money, at the Dollar Store. They talk a little about it. She does not work, no job. No kids.  And she says, shopping is therapeutic... and then the liitle bar comes up below her saying Defendent finds shopping therepeutic.

Therapeutic??  I'm starting to sit up on the sofa. Therepeutic?? My blood is boiling now. Therepeutic??

You stupid jackass. Therapeutic?? You NOT working is THERAPEUTIC!!!!!!! How about starting a SAVINGS for you and your hardworking husband??  I don't know about you, you stupid idiot, but i like to see some money in my SAVINGS... That's MY therapeutic! It feels pretty damn good!

Get a JOB freeloader!! THERAPEUTIC???

I did not see the end of that show, maybe the phone rang... but i hope the husband thera-puted her ass out the door.                                 

3 comments:

  1. hahaha..very true ! :) therapeutic is just an excuse to hide flows/bad habits !

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool! great work. I will follow your blog.siga mine too.
    www.planetacuco.blogspot.com
    tchau...

    ReplyDelete