Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Like a Cobra


Ooh, the wrath of a narcissist. Like a cobra the fangs of these reptiles will puncture your heart dead center.

I always liked Arnold. Still do. Love his movies. I don't know the first thing about politics but thought, back then, how cool, a governor now.

This doesn't shock me in the least. Maybe twenty years ago it would of. But i have lived and learned. And not just celebrities. It is rampant everywhere. It's just that i can't post pictures of the narcissists i personally know in my personal life. 

Poor Maria, i know how she feels. Crippling, absolutely crippling.

1 comment:

  1. I love Arnold, but unfortunately here's the thing about men. When they cheat, there's a shot they may get someone pregnant.

    I would have some sympathy for Maria if this was the first woman, or the second or the third, my guess, "Patty" was probably somewhere over the fifty mark. And Maria knew about most of them.

    What confuses me is why she continued to work for them after the child was born. Even if she didn't know at first, when she realized it was Arnold kids, how could you clean the house of a woman whose husband you conceived a child with?

    Maybe I'm just lazy, but I'd be sitting at home collecting $18K a month enjoying my life. I wouldn't want a front row seat to the train wreck.

    ReplyDelete