Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Orca Whales

Just to show you how naive i am STILL even at my age... 40...ish. I was watching Animal Planet last night. About Killer Whales. I tuned in when a pack of Killer Whales were swimming and catching up to a Blue Whale? And her baby. I heard the announcer saying 'migration'... so when the Killer Whales caught up with the Blue Whale and her baby, i thought, awwwwwww... they are checking out her baby, maybe even making sure they all get there (migration) safe.

No joke. My STUPID fairy tale ass REALLY thought this. These evil bastards. I should of known since that video going around of them torturing that poor seal on a block of ice and ultimately getting it.

I hardly ever watch nature shows. So i really didn't know Killer Whales do... what i saw on television last night. I was really shocked. My jaw dropped. I felt stupid... and so sad.

Shaking my head, seriously in tears, thinking, yeah sure you idiot, they were swimming along checking out the baby whale. Yeah sure, they were making sure she and baby are okay. Such an idiot Pwoodeecoo.

Poor Mama and baby Blue Whale.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment