Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Jesse James-She never loved me, waa

Interviewer: You write (referring to Jesse's book) that you didn't feel that Sandy loved you.

Jesse: That's all from me because I never loved myself. I never thought highly of myself. I never considered myself successful or anything.

BULLSHIT.  I never loved myself.... BULLSHIT.

In his delusional mind, sure he thought she never loved him. And thought she was cheating on HIM. Sooo, the delusional paranoid WILL cheat. It's the 'i will do it to you before you do it to me' Classic.

He thought she was sleeping with everybody. Paranoia schizophrenia . He did have MULTIPLE affairs while married to Sandra. Multiple, because he COULD NOT shake that feeling that she was cheating on him.

Being in a relationship with these kinds of nuts is like constantly feeling very very nervous. Afraid. Afraid of how they are feeling... today. ALWAYS reassuring them of how much in love you are with them.

And then BAM... you find out they are cheating on you. THAT feeling will bring you to your kness like you will never believe. It is painful as hell.
  
     
How i hate fuckers like this. And i'd like to think.... at this point in my life and everything i have been thru... i can spot them a mile away. 
                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment