Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I Can Fix Him


"I'm gonna fix him" she says.

No your not. Girls.... don't. Take it from me. They do not change. Lot of the young ones fight me on this because the guys they are involved with are... freeloaders.... drug users.... cheaters...... common thugs. And they so believe.

They do not change. I been there, done that... with a few of them. Look... they make fun of us, on television. Because it's stupid. So stupid. We work too hard to support these losers. We put so much into relationships and the creep does nothing but hurt us.

Again, they are making fun of us.... on television. Laughing at us.

I have been loser free two years now... I HAVE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER (with more money)

Guys, same for y'all. She will NOT change. Live life happy, not on eggshells.

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny, no women can not change men and vs. versa. Plus when women find true love they will lot have to change the man, he will already be perfect for them.

    ReplyDelete