Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Ah, Sweet Married Life.

Working in the Coffee Shop, is like bartending...and I have done that. People tell you stories. Take for example, the elderly.... who have been married for years. Shit, some for 30, ...60 years! Wow... imagine... so lucky in love.

Lucky... yeah, ok. You should hear the shit they've been thru in those years. I have been single all my life. Been in a few serious relationships, in between... dated. I could of married and endured any one of those... serious relationships of mine. One in particular, we'd be celebrating our 30 years married.

But, I decided to put an end to the lying and the cheating. The mental abuse, walking on eggshells. You can look with admiration at a couple who tell you, "we've been married so and so years..." get one of them alone. Jaw dropping.... what one or the other put up with.

There may be... may be... couples who have been happily married, for many years. But I don't know, or have heard of one yet... and my ass is up in years mind you.

Couples fight... they fight hard. One or the other put up with A LOT OF SHIT.  It drains you to the core.

God... the stories I've heard of thru-out the years...seen, even...and my own experiences. You grow terrified... paranoid. Don't want any part of it... anymore. Myself... at this point in my life... I have NEVER been more HAPPY... more RELAXED... so CONTENT...in my life.

                  Me...nowadays --->
               
  Me.... nightmare years --->         




1 comment:

  1. Please tell me you are writing a book between your shifts. I have read several different books of people who work in the service industry and I love them. You have a flair for writing, Keep up the great work, I look forward to reading more, To be honest with you, I have no idea how I found your page. LOL.

    ReplyDelete