Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What's going on?... with this ebola?

 The things I'm reading about online and watching the tv news. I'm scared. Working so many hours, I don't get to see or read the news ... a lot. But I'm off today... and yesterday. And I'm scared. What's this shit I'm reading about an IDIOT who treated a patient with ebola and... flew... somewhere?????

You know... my blog was created for me to vent... about my experiences at work. I am anonymous ... I don't name names of idiots... that bring my blood pressure sky high. But this IDIOT... who flew.. somewhere. And the original ASSHOLE... who started this... in Dallas, Texas.... not too far from where I am.... is beyond words.  IDIOTS and STUPID... ASSHOLES. Epitome of self entitled..

Like when it's storming,  roads are flooding... the news tells you.. if you don't need to go out... don't. But the SELF ENTITLED ASSHOLE is like... "Tell me I can't go outside?" And out they go!! These people are SICK!! There's something so wrong in their heads! Like this nurse. OMG... YOU ASSHOLE!!!

I fly out of state every several months to visit Family. I was just there a month and a half ago. IF I had a ticket, to fly today... I would CANCEL it. BECAUSE of what is going on. I would STAY out of THEIR way.... until THIS scary killer is UNDER CONTROL!!!  COMMON SENSE!!!!

WHY ARE PEOPLE FLYING???    ANYWHERE??????????  STAY OUT OF THEIR WAY!!!!!

 LET THEM WORK ON CONTAINING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment