Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Bruce Jenner, His Hands Look Beautiful

Another story I'm hearing about. Most recently, Bruce Jenner... his nails. Comments on the internet are so horrible. I hope I live long enough where... none of this matters. I work at a popular coffee shop. I see all kinds, types... variety of people. People. 'Bruce Jenner" regular customers come in from time to time. I always tell them how fantastic they look. Pleasant, normal people. Much more normal than those regulars that sit there all day pestering me.

And they do... sometimes have a comment about my 'Bruce Jenner' customer after he leaves. Literally, I laugh and say "who is he hurting?"... giving a confused look. The regular turns it"s head sideways.... pissed off, you see... for me asking. Mumbles... "it's not normal"

Normal. LMAO!  You sit there, day in, day out, everyday for years... narcissist-ing me. Normal? Laugh. My. Ass. Off!   It... takes.. EVERYTHING... I have... not to tell it  this.
I feel so bad for good men, who aren't hurting anybody. Productive members of society. Gay, bi-sexual, transgender, or straight! If you can afford to professionally paint your nails and you want to professionally paint your nails... professionally paint your nails!! Why should that even be a subject??!!  Bruce Jenners fingers and hands look very beautiful! 

1 comment:

  1. I have been wondering about Bruce for several years. I haven't seen this pic online anywhere else. But what Bruce does or is, like you say as long as he is not hurting anyone, should not be an issue for anyone else. Kudos for Bruce feeling comfortable enough with himself to show the public this side of him. I think we all keep something hidden away in our closets. But when we do come out, how liberating it is. ( I'm sorry I seem to be rambling again........)

    ReplyDelete