Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Mama June and Millions of Others

Never watched the show, certainly heard of it. And certainly hearing all about it on my favorite talk shows on my day off today. *Sigh*.....

So many women, men too... when they 'get' attracted to a bad, useless, even dangerous ... person. Something.... goes so wrong in our heads, our brains. Our thinking is beyond impaired. We are there, we are MENTAL. Not knowing we are mental in the head, we think YOU, the one who sees it crystal clear ... is mental. And we DON'T CARE what... you say. I LOVE this man. There is no hell... the very depth of hell, going to keep me from being with... him. I will run over ANYONE, like a freight train... if you try keep  me from him. I LOVE HIM and HE LOVES ME!!!
    
Please keep in mind, I have never...knowingly, God help me, been in a relationship, or dated someone like Mama June is accused of seeing. But I have been with some serious LOSERS. Blinded by what I thought was.. love. Sometimes I think back, and cry.... not because of what I was put thru. Not at all. But because of what I put my family thru... with the garbage I was involved with. Sometimes at night, in bed, thinking about those monsters.... I blurt out loud to myself, "Stupid, idiot...idiot!" Even challenging God... wiping away tears, "WHY did you make me so STUPID back then?"

What makes us so stupid... attracted to bad, useless, even dangerous people? Few years ago I came upon a website explaining this. Someone was explaining this. Something happens to our brains... this person on this website was explaining it so detailed, Sobbing, I was mesmerized reading it. And you know... with all the CRAP I have SAVED on my computer... I never saved this article, and to this day I cannot find it.

Mama June, along with MILLIONS of others... with children, is completely under satans spell... and this motherfucker (satan) is not going to let her, and the millions of others go.... until the destruction is to it's satisfaction. Heartbreaking. Disgusting.



1 comment:

  1. Is this why you still run to the man that left you three times and give him money and call him your friend?

    ReplyDelete